If you are using free version of Permalink Manager (downloaded from WordPress repository), please disable it before installing Permalink Manager Pro!
After that, please paste generated licence key into “Tools -> Permalink Manager -> Settings -> Licence key”.
How to install the plugin?
- Download the plugin’s ZIP archive.
- Go to yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload (“Plugins -> Add new -> Upload Plugin”)
- Upload the ZIP archive.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How to install the plugin (alternative method)
- Download the plugin’s ZIP archive and unzip it.
- Copy the unzipped permalink-manager folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
After the plugin is installed you can access its dashboard from this page: Tools -> Permalink Manager.